Wednesday 1 February 2017

"Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened." – Dr Seuss. _ A view of Horseshoe Bend in Arizona that few see. _ Looking over the edge of a 1000 foot cliff to the Colorado River below. This scene shows kayaks and tents perched along the frigid river waters. _ One of my favorite views in 2016 during our #motherofallroadtrips around the US & Canada. _ Did you know: at this point of the Colorado River it only takes as little as 7 minutes in the water to kill an adult. It's that cold! Brrrrr! ❄️ _ On our travels I use my @tepwireless Internet hotspot to get a connection to the outside world. I was surprised to even find a signal out here in what appeared to be desert. I never leave home without this magic black box. _ #horseshoebend #BenderGoRVing


No comments:

Post a Comment