Thursday 25 January 2018

"To know yourself as the Being underneath the thinker, the stillness underneath the mental noise, the love and joy underneath the pain, is freedom, salvation, enlightenment." - Eckhart Tolle _ Winter sunset colours over Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah, USA. _ These hoodoos took my breath away... Literally! I ran down the winding dirt path near "Sunset Point" to reach this view. I just couldn't miss the fading light. But on the walk back up, the thin air at this high altitude hit me hard. I could barely breathe as I walked up, and took a rest every 10 metres. The air temperature was below freezing. A 120-year-old probably could have walked faster than me. It was embarrassing! _ Note to self: pace yourself when you're not used to the altitude! Josh: 0, Mother Nature: 1. _ What did you learn about yourself in 2017? _ On my road trip around Utah I used my @tepwireless hotspot. 👍📱


No comments:

Post a Comment